1. Avoid Accutane for the past 6 months
2. Do not use topical agents that may increase sensitivity of skin: retinoids, topical antibiotics, exfoliants, acids that may be drying or irritating to the skin such as alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) beta hydroxy acids (BHA), exfoliating masks, salicylic acids, hydroquinone, and benzoyl peroxide acne products) 5-7 days prior.
3. Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen, Motrin or Advil for 3 days prior to treatment. These agents will interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin rejuvenation.
4. Avoidance of IPL/Laser procedures, unprotected sun exposure or sunburn for 2 weeks prior.
5. No waxing, depilatory creams or electrolysis to area being treated 5-7 days prior.
6. If you are prone to cold sores, take antiviral agent for 2 days prior to and day of treatment.
7. Avoid blood thinning agents (aspirin, fish oil, Omega-3, Vitamin E) for 1 week prior. May resume day after treatment.
1. Do not pick, scratch or scrub at treated skin!
2. Allow old skin to flake off naturally and keep moisturized AT ALL TIMES with Hyaluronic serum and TGF- growth factor.
3. Do not take any anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen Motrin. DO NOT ice face or use arnica or bromelain. These agents may interfere with the natural inflammatory process that is critical and responsible for your skin rejuvenation.
4. Avoid sun tanning and prolonged exposure to direct sunlight for 2 weeks. After 24 hours, always use a full spectrum sun screen SPF30 or above. When exposed to sun, wear a hat and apply sunscreen every 2 hours.
5. Avoid strenuous exercises that cause sweating, jacuzzi, sauna or steam baths for 24 hours due to open pores, or up to 48 hours if inflammation exists.
6. Avoid make up for approximately 3 days
7. Sleep on your back if possible or clean pillow case.
8. Topicals detailed in the Pre-Care Instructions.
9. You are not a candidate if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.